Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another book series for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Book Series “Narratives and Social Changes”, published in electronic Open Access with Creative Commons License, shall be a permanent platform of discussion and comparison, experimentation and dissemination, promoting the achievement of methodological action-research goals, in order to enforce: the proposition of theories, models, concepts, indicators and research methods that can be useful for identifying the priorities on which to intervene and testing them, verifying the validity of the application and the usefulness of the results. This will give rise to a process of “Learning on the Go” that can transform intervention and research methodologies relating to the issues and problems of narratives and social changes. All the research work revolves around six research areas:
- Theory, Epistemology, Method
- Methodology and Empirical Research
- Culture, Knowledge, Change
- Communication and Information Communication Technologies-ICT
- Politics, Conflict, Participation
- Rights and Development
Each manuscript submitted in Italian and English and, if deemed necessary, in other commonly used languages (such as Spanish or French) will be subject to double-blind peer reviewing.
The book series provides for immediate open access to its content, on the principle that making a research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The book series is published under a Creative Commons Attribution Licence 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND).
This licence allows anyone to download, reuse, re-print, distribute and /or copy the final version of the papers. The works must be properly attributed to its author(s) and it is necessary to indicate the initial publication in this book series. Any commercial use is prohibited.
Authors who publish in this book series retain the copyrights.
The names and email addresses entered in this book series site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this book series and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.